IMPORTANT NOTE

IMPORTANT NOTE
Warframe as a game is always changing and evolving. Two major examples that I have personally played through are the U22.12 weapon overhaul, and the U27.2 Warframe Revised update. Unfortunately for a sporadic content creator like myself, this means that my content is made redundant over time, and I don't have the time to update everything. As such, please take note of the version at the time of each review's latest update.

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Welcome!

Hello there!
This is a Warframe blog with a couple of intended purposes:
  • To discuss my thoughts on weapons, Warframes, and other aspects of Warframe
  • To offer some guidance to newer players
  • To act as a log of some of the things I've done in Warframe
I go by Admiral_Ackbar47 in-game. As of writing this post, I'm MR25 (almost 26) with something like 2500+ Steam hours logged. I started in late 2016 at the insistence of a friend, and have been hooked ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment